Business Intelligence Consultant – IT-Online
Role: BI and Analytics Consultant x 2 Urgent start
4-day work week and monthly profit sharing bonuses.
International, business-focused, technology-driven supply chain consulting and software company.
Powered by global software, their offering is a proven outsourced inventory planning solution for medium to large businesses across all industries and extracts value from customers’ existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
An innovation partner operating across many industry sectors, they help customers plan their supply chain differently, implement software solutions to analyze and leverage their data, improve forecast accuracy, mitigate volatility and increase supply chain performance.
The objective of a BI and Analytics Consultant is to perform data analysis and design and create customer and internal dashboards for inventory management systems in this consulting and supply chain management business supply.
You will be
Create standardized, reusable platforms and data models for implementing and managing inventory management dashboards and other supply chain related dashboards.
Support for existing customer dashboards
- Best practices for BI architectures and building models in SQL
- Strong UX/UI design ability for data visualization
- Principles of data warehouses versus transactional databases
- Database design – experience modeling database requirements for BI applications
- Inventory management systems and supply chain experience are ideal
- Industrial and Systems Engineering or Logistics or related B Tech degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in BI and data analysis.
- SQL proficiency and expert Excel proficiency
One of the following experiences will be beneficial:
- DBT- Python for Data Engineering
- ECR, ECS and Fargate (Containers and Images)o Lambdao S3o
- Stage functions
- API Gateway
- Supply chain management
- inventory management
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
Hybrid work week. 4 days a week. Monthly profit sharing bonuses. Excellent growth prospects.
– MONTANA RESOURCING – EXCELLENCE IN SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS RECRUITMENT
– If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful!
– Please note that recruiters may expire or remove jobs at any time.
Find out more/Apply to this position