Bottled Tea Market Expected to Grow Nearly 4% CAGR to 2027 – Queen Anne and Mangolia News
Global bottled tea consumption is expected to exceed 41 million liters, with an annual growth of 3.4% in 2018 compared to 2017. The overall bottled tea market growth can be attributed to,
- Increased appetite for specialty teas and their easier availability
- Preference of health-conscious consumers for healthy tea drinks
- Millennials’ developing palate for different RTD bottled tea flavors
- Accessibility of bottled tea through different sales channels
For more market insights, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2371
“The bottled tea market is heavily impacted by changing consumer sentiment, with vendor revenues declining half a decade ago due to a contagious trend towards low-sugar or sugar-free beverages. As manufacturers have ramped up production of sugar-free tea varieties, the bottled tea market topped US$47 billion in 2017 and the status quo is most likely to continue in 2018.says a senior Fact.MR analyst.
The study is of the opinion that the demand for still varieties of bottled tea will see a global consumption of more than 35 million liters in 2018. to 2017. Millennial and Gen Z demand for sparkling tea, especially sparkling iced tea. The bottled tea market is witnessing manufacturers’ investments in introducing new varieties of sparkling iced tea.
Conventional bottled tea remained the top choice among tea lovers until the arrival of the organic tea variant. Fact.MR finds that the consumption of conventional variants will account for more than 80% of total bottled tea consumption in 2018. However, the demand for organic variants is growing rapidly and consumption will increase by more than 4 million liters in 2018 compared to to 2017.
Share your needs and get personalized reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2371
The Fact.MR study reveals that 30% of bottled tea consumed was black tea in 2018. Black tea remains the most popular tea blend and is consumed for its potential health benefits.
Fact.MR estimated that green tea occupied a quarter of global bottled tea consumption in 2017. The traditional recognition of green tea as a medicine and a higher concentration of antioxidants, especially epigallocatechin gallate ( EGCG) continue to encourage the consumption of green tea around the world.
The retail shelves of several stores and online channels now carry a variety of bottled organic teas. Keeping ahead of consumer demand, organic bottled tea manufacturers are actively engaged in expansion activities.
Access research methodology prepared by experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2371
Answers to additional questions
In addition to the aforementioned information on the Bottled Tea market, the Bottled Tea market report also covers other facets of the market that have a significant influence on the progress of the Bottled Tea market.
An in-depth discussion as such can answer some of the important questions of professionals interested in the bottled tea market.
- How will megatrends impact the tea market and preference for bottled tea in the future?
- Which region will lead in bottled tea production and consumption during the forecast period?
- Amid the great popularity of coffee and the development of bottled coffee, how will the bottled tea market evolve?
- Of the different types of bottled tea – still and sparkling, which type will be most popular in the future?
The bottled tea market is segmented on the basis of product type, nature, flavor and sales channel.
This bottled tea market structure is discussed in detail in this section of bottled tea market.
Based on product type, the bottled tea market is sub-segmented into still bottled tea and sparkling bottled tea.
Further, bottled tea market segmentation based on sales channel includes HORECA, modern commerce, specialty stores, department stores, convenience stores, e-tailers, pharmacies, and other sales channels.
By nature, the bottled tea market is sub-segmented into organic and conventional bottled tea.
Crucial Information in the Bottled Tea Market Research:
- Underlying Macro and Microeconomic Factors Impacting Bottled Tea Market Growth Basic overview of the Bottled Tea Market including market definition, classification and applications.
- Careful examination of each Bottled Tea market player based on mergers and acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Trending adoption of bottled tea market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities for the Bottled Tea market players.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
9F Nakano Sunplaza
Such. : +1 (888) 863-5616