Elfafara customers can get a quick installment loan up to PLN 20,000 without specifying the purpose of the borrowed money. The amount and terms of the loan depend on the individual assessment of the borrower’s creditworthiness and history. Just contact the consultants who will prepare a loan offer for free. The minimum period for which financial liabilities are granted is 3 months, while the maximum period is 48 months. This commitment is also covered by a fixed interest rate of 9%. You should know that Efiraty is a 100% loan company with Polish capital, which was founded by a group of experts with many years of experience in the financial industry. Thanks to this, the online installment loan offer will meet the expectations of even the most demanding consumers. The Efiraty loan company also offers financing for medical services as part of the Efimea Health Financing Program.
What conditions must be met to get a loan in installments?
The biggest advantage of the Elfafara installment loan offer is that the client does not have to submit any income statements during the application process. It is also worth mentioning that this lender does not verify in detail the bases of debtors, i.e. BIK, KRD, ERIF and BIG InfoMonitor.
It is worth emphasizing that obtaining an installment loan in Elfafara, as in other loan companies, is subject to meeting certain conditions. Each borrower should comply with them, otherwise he will not be able to apply for a loan.
People who can apply for an installment loan at Efiraty:
- are over 24 years old,
- have Polish citizenship and a valid ID card,
- have a personal bank account,
- are registered in our country,
What is the process of applying for a loan?
The process of applying for an installment loan in Elfafara is very simple and does not require the client to spend a lot of time. Below is a step-by-step guide in which we explain how to get a financial commitment the easiest way on this loan company’s website:
- First, we fill out the installment loan application, in which you must select the amount and number of loan installments and provide personal data: name, surname, registered address, ID card number, PESEL number, e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Then confirm your data using the modern identity verification application – Kontomatik. In this way, the lender will be able to check that the details in the application are true. You will receive the decision on the loan in just a few minutes.
- The last step is to check the correctness of all the provisions of the loan agreement. If everything is correct, the loan company will send funds to your bank account.